VAK Construction Engineering, LLC is an engineering organization whose principal and staff have years of hands on engineering and site experience regarding projects ranging in scope from simple pad eyes to innovative bridge-erection schemes. VAK is widely sought by clients because of its contractor-friendly service addressing the needs of heavy and highway contractors.
VAK offers a full range of contractor services from conception and cost analysis through engineering, design and final detailing work, including:
- ERECTION ENGINEERING, FALSE WORK
- ACCESS STRUCTURES AND TRESTLES
- DEMOLITION ENGINEERING
- TEMPORARY STRUCTURES, COFFERDAMS, SHORING, RETAINING STRUCTURES
- CRANE AND HEAVY LIFT ENGINEERING, STEEL ERECTION
- STRUCTURAL DETAILING
- MATERIAL HANDLING, AGGREGATE PROCESSING, CONCRETE HANDLING
- CONSTRUCTION SCHEMES AND SYSTEMS
- PHYSICAL AND CAD MODELS FOR CONSTRUCTION PLANNING
- MARINE FACILITIES
- TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAY FACILITIES
Noted for contractor-friendly service, VAK delivers whole-picture solutions, on time and cost-effectively.
Located in Portland Oregon, VAK is licensed in twenty nine states, and the District of Columbia.
District of Columbia