VAK Construction Engineering, LLC wants to assure everyone that we are still open and working normal hours. In an effort to practice social distancing some of us are working from home, please know that we will respond as fast as possible but that response times may be slightly delayed. You can still call our main office line to get a hold of anyone, (503) 718-5999. Thank you for your understanding during this time.
VAK offers a full range of contractor services from conception and cost analysis through engineering, design and final detailing work, including:
- ERECTION ENGINEERING, FALSE WORK
- ACCESS STRUCTURES AND TRESTLES
- DEMOLITION ENGINEERING
- TEMPORARY STRUCTURES, COFFERDAMS, SHORING, RETAINING STRUCTURES
- CRANE AND HEAVY LIFT ENGINEERING, STEEL ERECTION
- STRUCTURAL DETAILING
- MATERIAL HANDLING, AGGREGATE PROCESSING, CONCRETE HANDLING
- CONSTRUCTION SCHEMES AND SYSTEMS
- PHYSICAL AND CAD MODELS FOR CONSTRUCTION PLANNING
- MARINE FACILITIES
- TRANSPORTATION AND HIGHWAY FACILITIES
Noted for contractor-friendly service, VAK delivers whole-picture solutions, on time and cost-effectively.
Located in Portland Oregon, VAK is licensed in twenty nine states.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-718-5999.
Vello A. Koiv, P.E.
VAK Construction Engineering Services